Invasive Lobular Carcinoma Breast Reconstruction - Newport Beach, CA

I was diagnosed with invasive lobular carcinoma...

I was diagnosed with invasive lobular carcinoma that required a lumpectomy and breast reconstruction. Dr. Zelken was my plastic surgeon. He is amazing. His bedside manner is kind, caring and genuine. He is truly an artist in his craft and I would recommend him in an instant. He helped make what was easily the worst experience in my life something that I no longer wish had never happened. He smiled and told me at our first meeting that he was the silver lining in my experience and I was going to come of this looking better than I went into it. That's hard to believe when you are struggling to accept a cancer diagnosis and everything in your life suddenly takes on a new clarity. Dr. Zelken welcomed me each time with a warm smile and a big hug. To be fortunate enough to have an excellent surgeon who is also a remarkable human being is rare. Dr. Zelken is the real deal. I would recommend him over and over again.
Newport Beach Physician