Finding Dr. Zenn changed my life during a very difficult time

Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zenn ROCKS! I have been a patient for almost 2 years, consisting of 5+ surgeries with Dr. Zenn to complete my reconstruction process after numerous failed attempts by another surgeon. Dr. Zenn and his assistant Joann are wonderful, caring, compassionate, and understanding people. It does not matter how extensive or minor your procedure is; you will always feel like you are the most important person in their world that day. You will always receive a telephone call from Joann the next day checking on you and making sure that you are okay. If you ever have a question or concern, their response is immediate and nothing is ever too silly or unimportant. My procedures were many after my bilateral breast cancer diagnosis. After many failed attempts prior to meeting Dr. Zenn, I thank my lucky stars that I found him. My body had a mind of its’ own and the original plan we made was not going to work. He spent much time with me discussing options and what would be needed by me for each of them. Since implants were not one of my options on one side, I could choose to remain as I was or become a candidate for a procedure known as the DIEP Flap. Being a difficult procedure, Dr. Zenn would not do it unless I was able to become less of a health risk. He was concerned about ME... not anything else. After losing 30 pounds and lowering my BMI to an acceptable range for a 10-hour surgery we set our date. Surgery was successful and revisions are currently on-going for aesthetics only. For this I thank Dr. Zenn from the bottom of my heart. I am healthier now than I have been in 20 years and it was because Joann and Dr. Zenn made my health the priority and believed that I could be successful. If you are on the fence about choosing a surgeon, stop here. You found the best of the best.