Finally....beautiful and perfectly natural looking breasts! - Bryn Mawr, PA

15 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Finally....beautiful and perfectly natural looking breasts! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I am a 51 year old woman who had 30 year old breast implants that were hardened, had capsular contraction, and small ruptured areas. Quite frankly, they didn't look good anymore and sure didn't feel good but I wasn't overly excited about having to go through a surgery to fix them because I knew it would be a bit complicated. Dr. Claytor was calm, reassuring, and confident in explaining what to expect during and after surgery, and helping select the implant to achieve the look I wanted. Under Dr. Claytor's skillful hands, the surgery which involved explant and new implants went smooth with no complications. Pain was very minimal afterwards and Dr. Claytor checked in with me during my recovery at home and was available to take my calls day or night with the few questions I had along the way. This is the one year anniversary of my new breasts and they are beautiful, natural looking, perfectly symmetrical (which they sure weren't before), and feel great! The scars are almost invisible now. I couldn't be happier (same with my husband!). Dr. Claytor is a master!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!