Finally I am confident and no longer ashamed

Doctor Review

17 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Finally I am confident and no longer ashamed

I was recommended to Dr. Z by my longtime friend she told me he was the best and had him for her own surgeries a few times and she was right! 14 weeks ago I had a full tummy tuck with Diastasis Recti repair. After having three large babies delivered by cesarean section and two pregnancies within 12 months my body never return to its pre-pregnancy shape. For years I tried to hide my belly often people would ask me if I was pregnant again that made me sad. I decided it was time to do something so I called Dr. Z and he took the time to explain everything about abdominal plasty surgery and answered all of my questions. His nursing and office staff is fantastic, friendly and more than accommodating. I was nervous about the major surgery but Dr Z was with me every step of the way- from pre-op to post-op visits. I cannot tell you how he has changed my life. I look in the mirror now and smile. I am no longer ashamed of my body. Dr. Z gave me my confidence back. I would, without a doubt recommend Dr. Zenowicz to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. Dr. Z has become more than "just" a doctor to me, he has become my friend.