TT,Muscle Repair, Lipo

On 10/21/15 I leading up to surgery I never...

On 10/21/15 I leading up to surgery I never experience nervous thoughts but instead optimistic & trusting in GOD! The staff was awesome. Anesthesiologist & nurse stopped by the next day to chatter w/me Bc my name was on the list the next day.
Dr. Bolling was impeccable he was understanding when I requested to stay over night. Whew it wasn't what I thought! However everyday is getting better. Still haven't has BM but taking stool softener. I lOVE My PS & I'll try to post pics soon.

2nd day after surgery

2nd day I was able to shower & wash garment. Such a good feeling.

One month Post-Op

Oh my I must say I'm really pleased with my results & my surgeon. He has a wealth of knowledge regarding PS & very experienced. I felt my best at the 4 week mark. I'm still healing & will resume workout scheduled.

First time out

I decided to celebrate my bday w/friends last night. Oh my I received so many compliments from males & females. As a matter of fact one lady offered me her seat at chatting.
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bolling rocks & he give u all Meds he think will help heal in the healing process. He & his wife is really down to earth. Although I'm still healing I believe this process is going to be Outstanding!