450cc Sientra Classic Shape Under Muscle - Federal Way, WA

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A...

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A & hoping for a bigger c- small d. Went with 450cc sientra classic tear drop shaped under the muscle. Looks great & natural so far but having a little bit of boob greed at the moment...haha also wondering if I should of went round because I barely have any upper pole projection...I'm glad my ps suggested 450 instead of 400 (which I wanted) Also I'm a big baby with the pain, wish I'd heal faster! I will post better pics soon!

13 days post opt

Feeling soooo much better now! Still can't lay on my back cuz pressure bugs me still but hoping to sooon! Can't sleep good so I've had to take sleeping aid:( boobs look great and hope to get back to normal activities and sleeping comfy soon! Also I need to get back to the gym ASAP cuz I'm bingeing:( wahhh lol started back to clean eating today so hope I can stick to it! Hoping for a speedy recovery and no problems please!!! So far so good!

20 days post op

Boobies look nice:) don't have a lot of projection and me being super tall, I could of pulled off a tad bit bigger lol

Pros and cons

Overall I give my boobs an 8. Pros: I love the feel and fullness of the bottom portion and the side boob action. Cons: I have no cleaveage or upper fullness what's so ever.. I wanted natural looking boobs but I have no cleavage. I'm thinking the length of my chest should of maybe been put more into consideration.. especially since I'm really tall and long. All the pics I showed of "wish boobs" were pretty full so this makes me a tad sad.. I think I should have gone round instead of tear drop for upper fullness.. I can't complain about the work though. He did request I go a size bigger but I wish he advised for round instead of shaped..other then that, I healed well and have no complications.. sorry it's been so long for an update.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Doc was great! He knew what he was doing and explained things well. He seemed like a perfectionist and I liked that! Also Asian lady (forgot her name) was awesome and comforting!