Unsure About Size 550 Mentor Shaped - Feasterville Trevose, PA

I have my BA scheduled for 6/15 and originally...

I have my BA scheduled for 6/15 and originally chose 550cc Mentor Memory Shaped Silicone. My surgeon recommended the shaped implant to give me more fullness in the lower part of my breast. I'm really worried that they will look too big. I am 41, 5'3" 138 pounds. I loved the way the sizers looked in the office but 550cc seems like so much. I go for my preop appointment in 3 days and will try on sizers again.

Preop appointment

I went for my preop appointment yesterday and after a lot of back and forth settled on 495cc mentor shaped implant. My surgeon showed me the difference in projection and width from 495 to 555 and it was a matter of millimeters. I'm hoping I don't regret my size choice but for right now I feel very settled with my decision. I made my final payment and received all of my prescriptions...antibiotic, flexeril, Percocet, scopolamine patch and zofran (I have a history of post op nausea and vomiting). I was also given vitamins to start preop and others for post op. Super excited! Less than 2 weeks!

Post op Day 1

Surgery went well. Woke up extremely nauseous despite anti nausea medications. After the nausea passed I felt pretty good. My pain wasn't bad because the doctor put a local anesthetic in. During the night the local anesthetic wore off and I was in a bit more pain. The Percocet and muscle relaxer really help. Feeling pretty good today!

Post op Day 6...Feeling great!

Today is post op Day 6 and I am feeling great. I've been off narcotic pain meds for 3 days and am using extra strength Tylenol when needed. I stopped taking the muscle relaxer today because I don't like the way it makes me feel...like me head is foggy.
I am taking the vitamins given to me by my surgeon. The arnica is working wonders! My bruising is almost gone! I am so happy with my results so far. I'm so happy with the size I chose. They are still a little "pointy" which I hope will resolve once some of the swelling goes down and they drop a bit. They are still really firm and I hope they will soften up soon. I've been reading that the anatomical implants take much longer to soften up. Post op appointment in 2 days!

3 Weeks post op and Loving them!

I'm 3 weeks post op and loving my new breasts! I feel great! I think most of my swelling is gone and my incisions are healing great. I don't have any pain but my nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive.
I started some cardio last week (elliptical without using the handles). I'm absolutely loving the way my clothes fit. Really happy that I went with 495cc.
I haven't bought anything other than sports bras and bralettes so I'm not sure what size I am. I'm guessing a 34D
Dr. Genter

I have been so happy with Dr. Genter and his staff! I chose Dr. Genter as one of my consults because he has performed BA on several of my friends and they look fantastic. I chose him as my surgeon because I feel completely confident that he will give me the look I want. His staff was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. Both Dr. Genter and his staff spent so much time with me explaining the procedure and my options (another PS spent less than 5 min with me). They never made me feel rushed and answered all of my questions. He provides an online link to access patient education, before pics, consent forms, medical history. I found this extremely helpful because the initial consultation can be overwhelming so it was nice to be able to go home and review everything we talked about. One of his patients was in the next room and was nice enough to let me see and feel her shaped implants (I was worried about them being too firm). I am super excited to be working with Dr. Genter for my surgery.