Ruptured Implant Removal with Breast Lift - Fayetteville, AR

Hello again RS people!! I was on here last Aug for...

Hello again RS people!! I was on here last Aug for tummy tuck, never knowing I would be back with ruptured saline breast implants, one to be exact. The first pair was put in in 1988, both ruptured in 95, replaced. Now my right side ruptured and my PS suggested removal with lift. So here I am!! I had it done April 27, 2016. I will share before photos now and after in a bit.

Before photos

I needed a revision anyway so this ruptured implant got me motivated, as you can tell!!

4 days post-op

Two drains, hopefully they will be removed tomorrow, especially since I have to work Tuesday!! Anyway I feel pretty good, still have to take it easy, ugh!!!

5 days post op

Things are goin well, drains pulled, Doc happy with how things look, lots of bruising!! I thought I would be too flat chested but I'm happy with this size since I have small frame, plus 5ft 2in.

6 weeks post op

Sorry it's been so long! Will make this short, I'm happy with my smaller breast size and really like the lift I had, it all worked out fine.
Dr Daniel Atwood

Love this Doc!! Very experienced and professional!!