do not get orbera - Fayetteville, TX

I was VERY misinformed. I have never written a...

I was VERY misinformed. I have never written a review on anything until now. I had Orbera put in on November 8,2016 & I have never been so sick in my life. I took all 4 anti-nausea medications but nothing helped. I lost a lb a day because I could only sip liquids. I have abdominal spams & pain that radiated from my stomach to my lower back. I was so bloated & swollen that I looked 5-6 months pregnant. I knew that the first 24-72 hours were going to be rough & that I would feel nauseated until my body got used to this foreign object but I can't even put into words how ill I was. I paid $6,000 to make myself sick. I highly highly recommend that you do more research about this before jumping in with the dream of losing weight. I learned a very expensive lesson: If you want to lose weight the healthy way then you eat less calories than you burn no way around it.
Roller Weight Loss

The staff at Roller Weight Loss were very professional & kind. My only complaint is that I was not given enough information upfront about the possibility of feeling sick then entire time or that I was to be on a liquid only diet for 2 weeks then progress slowly & only as tolerated with the understanding that liquids only could continue for months. That the post op diet is identical to a life long bariatric surgery.