45 Years Old, One Child, Liposuction to Remove Unwanted Stomach Fat - Fayetteville, NC

I finally decided to get my stomach fat removed...

I finally decided to get my stomach fat removed because exercise was not flattening my stomach. I have one child and over the years my stomach pooch just sat there. I had the surgery and it was a great experience. The first two days I stayed in bed, so the medicine could wear off. After three days, I was up and about with a little abdominal pain as if I did 50 sit-ups. I went back to work after five days and wore a compression garment for three months. At first, my stomach was swollen and looked weird; however, it was just swelling. After one month, I noticed a big difference which was great. I did not change my diet, but did start doing a light abdominal workout. I thought it would help with tightening the muscles back. At my three month appointment, I was very pleased with the results and they will even get better. I would highly recommend this procedure to any one contemplating; I should have done it 10 years ago.
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dickerson and his staff took care of all my needs. The doctor called to check on me and during my scheduled appointments I was on track with my progress. Dr. Dickerson provided options on what I should do and he completed it delivering outstanding results. Would highly recommend to others. Very professional medical staff.