New Body, New Life! - Fayetteville, GA

I am a 39 year-old mother of 3. I had managed to...

I am a 39 year-old mother of 3. I had managed to get my weight back down after each pregnancy, but after each birth, I noticed my boobs becoming smaller and more saggy. I also noticed the skin on my lower belly becoming more wrinkly. So I asked around and heard about Dr. Rainere. After researching extensively, I called his office and made an appointment through Cheryl. Within 2 weeks I was back in the office to have my surgeries! The staff is awesome. Cheryl made me feel comfortable and good about my decision to have this mommy makeover.
This has been the best decision I have ever made! My results are fantastic. My stomach is now flat as a board. It was never this flat, even before I had children. And my boobs...well they are better than I ever expected. I went from a 36B to a sensual 36D. I have not lost any size over time, and it's been a whole year. My breasts are soft and very natural looking and feeling. Nobody even suspects that I had surgery unless I mention it. They all just think that I have a banging body all on my own. If I ever decide to get any more work done, Dr. Rainere will be doing it. I trust him.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr. Rainere! He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He and his staff were very professional and made me feel comfortable especially on my surgery day. I will trust him to do any of my future surgeries.