41 Year Old BA - Fayetteville, GA

I have always been very small in myw breast area ....

I have always been very small in myw breast area . I didnt liket for my husband to see me topless. I am very satisfied with the end result. Hiw can I not be . I went from having an A size to a large C.
I didnt do a lot of research I went with Avance Aesthetics located in Mcdonough and Fayetteville Ga because they were close to home and because I had a tummy tuck 14 yrs ago here.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor Reniere was kind. Dont mix that with caring. He seems very nice but not at all personable. I felt like a bother at times. But he did his utmost best care for me. 2 weeks after the BA An infection was found and he had to do a second surgery to remove one implant and kind of explore the area and place a new one in. This time I received a drain. It was a holiday weekend he opened the office up to take a look and was very to the point advised me I had to have surgery the next morning . The surgery center was not going ro be open so he scheduled at piedmont Fayetteville. He did this surgery and did not charge me his fee. I really liked the fact that he did take my health serious and he did an outstanding job on my BA and the second surgery. I would definitely uset him again. Now I will say the patient coordinator is a little different. While she was nice and fun she did not explain certain coverages for the implants. Was told I had all and everything needed in my price. I felt as though she was in a hurry and just didnt care . This caused me additional out of pocket due to the infection and havings to replace an implant. Everything else and everyone else great.