Diastasis Recti Babies & Hernia Repair. Fayetteville, AR

After having two babies, that I had somewhat older...

After having two babies, that I had somewhat older in age, my smaller framed body frame was definitely not the same afterwards. I lost all of my baby weight right away, two weeks within delivery of second child but with diet and exercise, abs never moved back together, a case referred to as diastasis recti. In addition, I had a hernia that had formed as well. None of my clothes fit right, had digestion problems and depressed about the extra skin, gap in muscles and belly bulge with no weight problems elsewhere. I finally made up my mind that I had enough and had a mini tummy tuck.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taylor has a great bedside manner, is truly professional and a real artist in his procedures. He is very encouraging and honest in what procedures/methods he suggests without trying to sell you on more than needed. All of his staff is truly professional, friendly, and courteous. I'm only a couple weeks out and still have a ways to go before seeing the true end results but very happy with the outcome so far. Will add pictures once completely healed!