Revision of Peevious Procedure - Fayetteville, AR

This is my first time writing a review for a...

This is my first time writing a review for a doctor. I felt I needed to let people out there know what a great doctor I found in Dr. Robert Taylor (plastic surgeon) of Fayetteville, Arkansas. I went to Dr. Taylor cause I had a previous procedure out of state of a cheek lift that produced a lot of keloid scaring around both ears. I had a huge lump behind my ear that was a keloid scar. In addition to my ears were buckled up and uneven from the scarring. The scarring looked horrible and made me feel so self conscious. Before finding Dr. Taylor, I went to a Dermatologist to see if they could help. I received several cortisol shots, but they didn't help. I also went to 2 different plastic surgeons, but they were afraid to tackle the job. Both doctors said there was nothing they could do cause keloids could come back bigger.and they said that area near my ears were too tight to work to do anything.
My dermatologist referred me to
Dr. Robert Taylor of Fayetteville , AR . When he saw me he was very confident that he could help me. He told me I had too much tension around my ears and he would have to take apart area near ears and re-stitch. He did a beautiful job! Not only does he know what he's doing but he also has a wonderful, friendly staff of caring people. I cannot say enough about Dr. Taylor. I feel so blessed to have found him.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon