Malpractice Pros - Fayetteville, AR

I would never recommend this dr to anyone who...

I would never recommend this dr to anyone who didn't have the money to pay to have surgery again. I went in for a breast lift only and was pushed to have an augmentation instead. He assured me that it would give me the results I wanted and guaranteed that I would be happy. After many appointments I went ahead with his recommendation. It hasn't even been 6 months and I need a lift 3 times as bad as I did before. When I returned to him to express my disappointment in the results, I didn't even get to see him. After the nurse found out I wasn't happy with the results she told me he was busy and wouldn't be able to come in and see me. She then treated me like crap and told me that I got exactly what I asked for. I told her I came in for a lift and he pushed me to get this done and said it would give me the same results. She called me a liar and was extremely rude. A few days later I picked up a copy of my chart and was blown away to find that my records had been modified all the way back to my consultation appointment. The handwriting from my appointment where I was treated like crap matched the handwriting that was added in on all of my other documents. notes such as "wants bigger boobs" and "expressed interest in size increase" had been written in on the side of the original notes (which was in different handwriting). So I called and asked about it and they basically refused to talk to me about it and told me that the Dr would be unable to make an appointment with me. I have since found out that several other women have had this same thing happen to them! I am filing a complaint with the State Medical Board.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon