Saline Implants 480cc in Left, 500cc in Right - Fayetteville, AR

I had lost 40 lbs and as as result my breasts were...

I had lost 40 lbs and as as result my breasts were not what I wanted and I felt so self conscious. I decided to reward myself with breast implants. The surgeon I chose was Dr. Vanderpool in Fayetteville, Arkansas and I chose saline implants as I wasn't sure about silicone just yet as I still plan on having children in the future and there was little or no information on breast feeding with silicone implants (assuming I'd be able to). I was at a 34D and after almost an entire year I am at a 34DDD! Wowzers! This is after losing another 10 lbs. :) I don't think they look that big but I don't care. The only thing I would have done different would have been to ask about a lift along with the augmentation as I feel like my breasts are too natural looking when I told the surgeon, "I don't care if they look natural, I am more a fan of the round and at my chin look, along with having the boobshelf without spending tons of money on bras and lots of tucking and lifting."
I attached two photos, a before and after
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vanderpool and his staff simply are the best. They're sweet and always available for you to call about concerns, questions, and help. I had a bad reaction to my pain medication and at 12am they were able to call me something different and I was shipshape (well within reason, I had just had a surgery). Even the post op appointments were easy to schedule, quick, and they're care and kindness has never fainted.