Dr. Vanderpool is the Best! - Fayetteville, AR

My surgical experience was the most wonderful...

My surgical experience was the most wonderful experience. Dr. Vanderpool is by far the best surgeon. I had a breast lift as well as old implants taken out (from a previous surgery with another doctor) and new implants put in. My procedure was outpatient and within a few days I felt pretty good. I was sore and groggy, but that was to be expected. I was back to normal within a week.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vanderpool is by far the best surgeon. He was very direct with what he would be doing, and he made me feel so calm and comfortable. His staff is absolutely amazing! Every time I was there before and after surgery, I was treated wonderfully. To this day when I talk to Mrs. Leigh or Ms. Wendy, they remember who I am and they are so very nice! I've recommended Dr. Vanderpool to friends and family and they have had the same experience with Dr. Vanderpool and his staff as well. If I would've used Dr. Vanderpool when I had my first breast augmentation, I would not of had to have a second surgery to repair damage done by another doctor. It's a wonderful personal and professional experience!