Botched Rhinoplasty - Fayetteville, AR

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Stacey about a...

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Stacey about a year and a half ago. Let me start by saying that at the beginning of my experience Stacey and his staff were always very attentive and friendly. Answering all questions and concerns in a prompt and professional manner. Close to a year after my rhinoplasty (a year being considered the full healing time) I went in for a check up. I had noticed two bumps and an uneven feeling on the left side of my nose and was very concerned. I had let Stacey know a few months prior and he said not to worry due to the fact that the healing time was not complete and it would be best to wait. I agreed, assuming that my doctor would be looking out for my best interested and would know what he was talking about. I was mistaken. I showed Stacey my bump (that is definitely visible) and had him run his finger up and down my nose due to the fact that the bump and the unevenness (I assume too much was removed off of one side of the nose) was extremely obvious and was easily felt by a soft touch of the finger. He looked me right in the face and said he didn't know what I was talking about and that I was most definitely mistaken. He wouldn't even consider checking into it and became extremely upset and angry when I pressed the apparent issue with my botched rhinoplasty. I have never been back since because I was just so upset. I honestly I would never trust a doctor like Stacey to "fix" what he already ruined, I will eventually have to have a corrective surgery later along the road. It took me a while to write this review because it's something that embarrass me and upsets me so much but decided that if I can save anyone else the money, agony, and disappointment it would be worth the write. Please do not choose Dr. Stacey as your surgeon, you will regret it your decision just like I did. Though his staff is very sweet and kind that doesn't change the fact that I have not only had to deal with the mistakes he made but will also eventually have to pay double the price to get it corrected with the hopes that the same horrendous mistake will not happen again.
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Friendly and informative until after he got what he wanted, money.