Tummy Tuck At Last - Fayette, AL

I am a 41 year old mother of two. I had gastric...

I am a 41 year old mother of two. I had gastric bypass in 2003 and have maintained a loss of 110 lbs for 10 years. I have wanted a tummy tuck all these years and I am finally getting it done. I am so excited and can hardly wait to see my new body. My doctor is also performing liposuction of love handles.

It's done

It has been 4 days since my tummy tuck and I am doing wonderful! I have had little to no pain and realized that all the dreading was futile. I absolutely recommend Dr. Bolling for any plastic surgery. I am so proud of the results now, I can't imagine what it will look like when all the swelling is gone.

post op pics

after pics

Here are some after pics. Can't wait to see how it looks when all the swelling is gone. It already looks great!

side view

front view

10 days post op

I still have left drain in; hoping it comes out tomorrow or Tuesday. Feeling great since the swelling is getting better.

white shirt

I bought this shirt to wear after my tummy tuck and I wore it the first time today. It will look even better in snother week :)

3 weeks postop-

It is hard to believe how 3 weeks one's body can change. I feel amazing! In these 3 weeks I have dropped from a size 14 /16/ to an 11/12. It is truly awesome to feel skinny for the first time in my life.

3 week pics

June 23, 2010

Sadie and me June 23, 2013

5 week update

Thursday was 5 weeks since my tummy tuck and I am not feeling as good as I did even 2 weeks ago. I have either pulled a suture or a muscle or something. I am pretty sore even this far out, and I'm a little down. I thought I would never feel fat again, but I sort of do. I KNOW I am smaller by two sizes, how much more should I expect?

Pre Gastric Bypass

This was me 10 years ago, before losing 110 lbs and way before my wonderful tummy tuck! I feel incredible. Thanks, Dr. Bolling and Bolling Plastic Surgery!!

New jeans

I have always admired how others look in jeans and envied most of them. But, I've bought myself a pair which makes me feel terrific! WOW :)
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Bolling on April 24, 2013 and scheduled surgery that same day. He and his staff were so kind and made me feel like I had been a patient for years. I have confidence in his ability to perform my tummy tuck and lipo and do an excellent job. His price was more affordable than those of three other doctors whom I had previously consulted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the surrounding area!