43yrs Old Mom of Three, Last of the Three to Graduate in May, 2016..Now Its my Time. Birmingham,AL

Hello, Realself and all the brave ladies, that...

Hello, Realself and all the brave ladies, that has gone before me, Thank you for this platform to educate, motivate, inform, and allow post, pics, and shared stories/experiences that was so vital in helping me move forward in my decision to get my Tummy Tuck, Liposuction ABD, Anterior/Posterior Flanks, Hips and Medial thighs. I researched many doc,s in the Birmingham, AL and Atlanta area along with affordable prices for about a year with no success for one reason or another. ( pricing, location, certification etc....
However, I was relentless in my pursuit , I came across Dr. Robert Bolling double board Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery website in Fayette,AL. I scheduled my free consult in March 2016 and because Fayette, AL is a rural area surrounded by, the larger cities in Alabama. Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery etc... Dr. Bolling as advertised pricing is the lowest I found compared to others, and I was very please with my price and impress with the overall consult.
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bolling is a very Professional, compassionate, friendly, skillful, and caring doctor with the best beside manners. I am in the Medical Field, and that is rule #1 in excellent patient-care, and I am very appreciate of it .. I can tell you this.. the same goes for Dr. Bolling Team everyone(all the Ladies) at Bolling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery are Professional, caring and very informative/ these ladies knows there stuff. Jen,is very Caring, Professional, with a wonderful sense of humor all wrap up in one. Dr Bolling wife answered 101 question( not that many..LoL) during my consult, and Dr. B came in and confirm, along with consulting with me on any question, worries, or explanation to anything. I didn't know, or needed to know about my procedure. I was so nervous. By , the time myself and my fiance left Dr. Bolling office I was scheduled for July 2016 and my finance was scheduled for June 2016 Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and a earlobe reduction/ that's another review at a later date. Yes my finance consult was on the spot, and included with mines, and Jen(Dr. B's wife)and Dr, B was awesome in there handling of both consults. I am 13 days post-op, without complications. I know I am still early in the game of recovery, and let me add an ex-smoker a day before surgery. I have not smoked or plan on smoking since post-op..Thank GOD, Dr. Bolling educated me on quitting/ reduction of smoking before/after surgery smoking and the risk.. I can tell you this, that Dr. Bolling and his surgery A Team is what I call them at Fayette, Medical Center wasted no time putting in precautionary measures in place/ oxygen treatment therapy before and After surgery. I know that there is protocol anyway put in place. But the extra, went beyond for me as a patient having difficulties trying to stop smoking before surgery( Major Surgery). Oh my" GOD" smoking can be very detrimental to the out come of the healing process in a damaging way. When I tell you Dr. B and Fayette, AL Medical Center Team was on top of things. Pre-op/ Post-op surgery nurse, my anesthesiology nurse care/ I was in surgery 5 hours and I was comfortable as you can possibly be after surgery, In other words I remember I was not feeling any pain. I am just thankful for such excellent patient care. I was given after-care instructions by, Fayette, Medical and Dr. Bolling personal cell number, along with the surgery center contact number If any complication aroused.. Oh my little did I know that all of my info would be put to the test. I was 4 hours post-op at home by, now, and remember still heavily symptomatic of anesthesia.. my drainage to me I thought was excess, and blood back splashed on my compression hose, during emptying ...OH My LORD... I though something is wrong U.A.B hospital here I come and was in route. But I remembered my discharge contact number call Dr. Bolling.... Guys I called Dr. Bolling and he answered .. Yes Dr. Bolling, no answering service, no leave a message , no I will have Dr. Bolling to call you back. Dr. Bolling live on the phone accessible/available in a very caring and professional matter reassuring me all is as it should be normal. taking the time out to answer question, and put me at ease. Letting me know if I needed to call again, please do not hesitate. I just can't " Emphasis" enough on how excellent the care provided and still is being provided through follow-up visits, and my experience has been with Dr. Bolling Plastic Surgery... I highly recommend Dr. Bolling anytime to any of my surrounding communities outside of Birmingham, AL