Fast and painless experience

21 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Fast and painless experience

Dr, Karapetyan is a well known physician whom I trust very much. It takes a lot for me to put so much trust in someone especially when it comes down to getting procedures done to my face and skin. Dr. K is a very professional, calm, honest and trustworthy physician. Any questions and concerns I have Dr. gives me quick responses. One fact I love about Dr. K is that he has always been honest since day one, he tells you how it is and how it should be, and always makes his clients walk out the office looking like a million dollars. I have been coming to Dr. Karapetyan for a few years now to complete a fast and painless treatment known as juvederm and I can't complain about one single thing. I have been doing the juvederm treatment for my lips for a while now and must I say my lips look so natural like it is the lips I was born with. I appreciate how Dr. does all the treatments so proportional to the face without overdoing and making someone have a dramatic look. I give Dr. K five out of five stars because it is well deserved for his outstanding work.