Horrible Experience with Dr. Gray

I had a tummy tuck from Dr. Gray. At the...

I had a tummy tuck from Dr. Gray. At the consultation I asked him where does the incision line go. He said hip to hip, but he goes lower in the monster area. During the consultation he talked really fast and mostly bragging about how great his thinks he is. My gut instinct said to go elsewhere (I should have listened to myself). I joined his Facebook group and seen good results so I went with him. Big mistake! My incision goes almost all the way around and up over my hips, no way will a bikini cover that. He also told me I may not have enough skin to pull and may have a t scar. Well he pulled it anyway. At about seven days po my incision started blistering and getting dark black hard spots. Dr Gray said it was just scabs and not to worry. I had to damn near beg for a referral to the wound care Center. He wanted me to go to a hyperbaric clinic. I wanted a wound care specialist. So glad I got the referral, it was necrosis. After 40 hyperbaric treatments and 3 medications it is healed. But at Dr Grays office he tried to touch the wound with no gloves on. He argued with me about it to the point he was swearing at me. He is very unprofessional, rude and arrogant, if a Dr can't tell the difference between a scab and necrosis he needs to go back to med school.
Franklin Physician