37 year old Mother of Two - Farmington, MI

Ready to be me again. After going through four...

Ready to be me again. After going through four miscarriages and two births (4 yrs and 14 months) my body was not as it was. Had a full tummy tuck, lipo and breast lift. My recovery was fairly easy and I did not experience much pain at all. The worst part of my experience was being hunched over and not seeing my kids for two weeks. The no kids was my husbands idea but in hindsight it was the best decision. After the first two weeks I was caring for myself and my kids with assistance. It's been three months now and I only feel slight pulling in my belly. I had good results but have additional work to do with diet and exercise. I'm down 13 pounds since the surgery.

Pics

Here are before and after pics. Naked pic don't do justice to how I look in clothes.

Surgery pics

Looks worse then it was.

6 month

I've been weight training for the last two months and beginning to see results. Tummy tuck was just the beginning. You also have to work.

Approaching the 1 year mark.

Things are going really well. In the last month I've started to get tingling below my navel. I think the feeling is finally starting to come back in that are. I'm more toned and loving my results.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Michelle Hardaway and her staff are awesome.