Tummy Tuck/Breast Reduction - Ready to Be Me Again! - Farmington Hills, MI

Will be goint under in a little over 4 weeks. So...

Will be goint under in a little over 4 weeks. So nervous and excited at the same time. Wanted to share my before pictures so I can update everyone after my flatside journey. So scared of what will come after the surgery date. :0( Anyone else scared as heck going in? Also, how long before I can return to work? I took off 3 weeks I am really hoping that is enough time. Also, don't want to get my hopes too high as to what my results will look like. I am currently 185 - going to try to lose 10 before Dec 19th.

3 weeks away!!!!!

Well I am now exactly 3 weeks away from my TT - breast lift and lipo. I am soooo nervous. My mind is spinning trying to make sure I have everything I will need. I am a bit scared of the paid. lol Also, I only took 3 weeks off work. I am hoping that is enough to at least return to a sitting job. Anyone feel like they needed more than 3 weeks??

IT'S GETTING REAL!

Two weeks from today will be my journey to the flat side. I am soooo nervous. Anyone else have the jitters? Checking and double checking supplies? Thoughts of backing out? Also scared of the pain I will be in! But I keep hearing it is well worth it!

OMG IT'S GETTING CLOSE!

Next Monday is the day. I'm super nervous and scared. My mother passed a few years ago after a surgery and I think that is what is getting to me most. I keep telling myself it will all be ok. I have been prepping my room and trying to figure out meals to prep. I don't have a recliner but we have an adjustable bed and I am hoping that is good enough. To all the ladies having surgery this month! We got this! :0)

WOWSERS! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

So nervous. Have to be at the doctor's office at 8:30 am tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep tonight. My hubby has been so wonderful so far. Went grocery shopping with me today, washed all the bed sheets etc., and set the room up for me when I get home. Love that man. Fingers crossed that Dr. Ayalp can do something with this hot mess. lol

1 week PO! Hurray!

Yesterday marked one week PO for TT and breast lift/reduction. That week was rough! the meds made me so sick to my stomach. Glad to be off them dang things! Swelling is unbelievable. Even though results look good so far I am about 2 sizes bigger than usual because of swelling. My bobbies hurt! :0( But are perky again! :0) LOL Will post pictures shortly. :0)
Michigan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ayalp was referred to me by a friend who had her TT with him. Her belly looks great. I am hoping for some wonderful results.