Tweeked and Feels Good - Farmington, MI

I came into Dr Hardaways office not sure of what I...

I came into Dr Hardaways office not sure of what I wanted I was unhappy with a couple areas of my body. So I had pictures taken of the different areas of my body and I must say it was a real eye opener. I wanted everything! I talked with Dr Hardaway and she asked me what bothered me the most I told her my chin, my breast and arms/underarms. Dr Hardaway told me what she could do to make the improvements and because of the reviews I had read and doing my own homework I felt very confident allowing her to do my procedures. Her staff was extreamly professional,courtious and friendly. I felt relaxed and not ashamed of my body in front of them Surgery completed all is well I love my new refreshed look even though I am still in the recovery stage,I would highly reccomend Dr Hardaway and her staff and have already done so. Her office is clean, the outside is well manicured and for me that speaks volumes.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon