39 Years Old-3 Children and 100 Pound Weight Loss - Fargo, ND

For as long as I can remember I have hated my...

For as long as I can remember I have hated my belly. It didn't matter if I was 250lbs or 150lbs it was still protruding and I felt like I looked like I had a baby bump at times.

I am an avid exerciser, between running and weight training-I feel I have done my share of trying to get rid of my belly and it just wasn't going away and I began to feel very self conscious about it. I wouldn't leave the house without a compression camisole on, if I wore a snug shirt I always wore a light zip-up hoodie to hide the rolls. I couldn't stand the skin hanging down when I would plank, and the sound of skin smacking together during my workouts was enough to make me cringe!

I began looking at before and after pictures of women who had a similar build/belly as me and before I knew it-I was consumed with the idea of getting a mommy makeover. I think I talked about it enough that my husband and I made an agreement-he gets a Harley and I get an improved body:)

I scheduled two consultations in the Fargo area my first was with a physician who was in and out and we were done in less the 15 minutes. I left feeling like a lot of questions weren't answered.

My next consult was with Dr. Lamb, who ironically did my breast reduction when I was 16. So, I figured why not go to the doctor who fixed them before and ask him to fix them again?!? (I was a 48DD or bigger when I had my reduction and went to a 38C and following 3 children and losing 100lbs I am now a 36 Nearly A)

Our visit was nearly 3 hours long and I felt so at ease that I knew this was the right choice. He talked to me like we were old friends and was brutally honest about everything!

Initially, I was disappointed that he recommended that I do my procedures separately to spare my body some trauma, I realized he was just looking out for my best interest.

I am now 8 days post-op and couldn't be happier with my results. I had a total of just over 2 pounds of skin and fat removed with a full tummy tuck and liposuction without muscle repair.

My drains were removed on day 3 and I have been comfortable and relaxed since day 1. Taking Tylenol as needed for discomfort. I have had no issues other then swelling in then evening which just means that I was doing too much and my body is reminding me I should still be taking it easy.

I will see Dr.Lamb again in a week and then we will do my BL/BA July 7th
Fargo Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Lamb to anyone looking for plastic surgery. He and his office staff have been nothing but amazing during this time!