Fantastic Veneers, Superlative Experience

Doctor Review

22 Sep 2016
Updated 3 days ago

Fantastic Veneers, Superlative Experience

Dr. Joseph Silberman is one of the most attentive individuals that I have ever encountered. I went to him, on recommendation, for a full set of porcelain veneers - which I am fantastically pleased with. He took a lot of time, really listening to all of my personal and professional needs and concerns regarding my teeth and my smile. He told me what properly done cosmetic dentistry would do for my whole face and we discussed what my options were. Afterwards, he gave me his own, very considered suggestions, but ultimately, let me come to my own decisions. He addressed every single question I had, so that by the time we started, I felt fully prepared for the procedure. “Dr. Joe” has a very friendly personal demeanor, but I also find him to be extremely meticulous with every aspect of his work. From color choice, to my own comfort during the process to the tiny, tiny adjustments which he patiently made to my bite, he made sure that I was completely satisfied with my veneers and every aspect of the experience. Not surprisingly, he is now my regular dentist as well. It is impossible to recommend him highly enough.