Fantastic results for male gynecomastia, abdominal and flanks liposuction surgery

Liposuction

auggie41

Doctor Review

9 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Basu and his staff were very professional and courteous. Dr. Basu went step by step through the surgery with me and explained all the issues that could arise during and post surgery and did not sugarcoat anything for me. I had no post surgery complications and my results get better and better as the weeks go by (I'm now 11 weeks out). Dr. Basu does high quality work. The contouring of the areas looks great. The incision scars are small and healing nicely. I had this surgery on a Thursday and was back to work on the Monday, four days later. That first weekend was one of complete rest and recovery. I was a bit stiff at work that first week but got though it okay (office job). I followed all the doctors orders with regard to compression and wearing a foam board over my abs and for the time required. I didn't want to do anything to risk my recovery or results. This surgery has changed my life and given me a new confidence in myself. I was able to start back to gym 4 weeks post surgery (per doctor's orders) and now can do my full workout for 60 plus minutes a day with little to no swelling.