Fantastic experience!

16 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Fantastic experience!

I went to see Dr. Shortt because I had an old scar tissue from previous surgeries (two C-sections and a hysterectomy); resulting in consistent and chronic pain. Following my consult with Dr. Shortt - we came to the decision to repair and remove the scar tissue, re-attach muscles in my abdomen, reconstruct my navel and contour my abdominal area to prevent excess gravity. I really valued Dr. Shortts opinion on what was needed to be done. I found him to be precise and specific in what this medical procedure entailed. He made me feel comfortable and confident in myself for the decisions that I was making. He was thorough yet very compassionate. Once the decision was made to have this medical intervention; everything worked like clockwork, from the pre-op to the post surgery. My procedure was better than what I expected. For years I had numbing in my abdominal area and lost my navel through pregnancy. After this surgery, I began to realize I had more feeling in my abdomen - the feeling of the pain from the old scar tissue was gone immediately. I never expected for the new scar to look so good at such an early stage. I feel my healing process has been a success because of his impeccable work. I have followed all of Dr. Shortts instructions and his recommendations have many recovery significantly reduced. I highly recommend Dr. Rodger Shortt for his compassionate and highly professionalism and impeccable medical expertise.