Worst Doctor Choice I Have Ever Made - Fannin, TX

Several years ago I sadly chose Dr Rappaport to do...

Several years ago I sadly chose Dr Rappaport to do a nreast reduction. It basically changed my life who I was and would become. I was suppose to be a C and I am an A. My scars look like I was sewn up with fishing line in the woods somewhere. My cleavage lines aren't even the same height. At least one would think u could start a cut line even with the one next to it. I have large sacks with big pointed ends that stick out behind my arm pits so can't really wear a swimsuit. My breasts and scars look like I was in a bad accident. It has taken me years to accept this and even write this review. I was even told by the doctor that if I held my stomach in my breasts might appear larger. It was and he is just simply awful so please continue your search and make a better choice. I had one nreast double the size of the other one. What he basically did was started on the smaller side and took too much off so of course he then had to mame the larger side to match the new basically flat side. I filed a complaint with the board and he said he did what he had to do. One would think you would not have to take double Ds down to an A to get them even. He didn't even contact me to fix his damage. That was the worst part.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Just awful. Don't make the horrible mistake I did. Keep looking.