Unhappy Results with Lifestyle Lift. Falls Church, VA

This has been the worst decision and money...

this has been the worst decision and money spent,my neck was pulled too much that it looks "funny",my eyes look puffier than before;the doctor left a hollow on my right eye,later removed fat from my stomach to cover the hollow side and now still looks hollow next to the one he covered;and for that mistake of his i had to pay $500 for him to fix it.

just posting pictures on my review

I have been trying to contact the doctor to make an app. but is not calling me back.Dr. Dahiya is not answering my messages.

unhappy results with Lifestyle lift in Falls Church. VA

i believe Dr. Ravi Dahiya has been avoiding me Bcause he probably has seen this so he's hiding. I had this bad surgery done in Falls Church but he's in Rockville,MD now. His practice is "Potomac Plastic Surgery" the hollow spot I've talked and shown a pic, is looking more protuberant now, and remember, this is the hollow he created while covering the other one that showed after the Blepharoplasty he performed under my eyes. and he charged me $500 2 do that, he charged me 2" fix his damage" quote.

The hollow looking more protuberant:(

Went 2 see Dr Dahiya 2 inject more of my own fat on the side of my eye but now the hollow looks deeper.He's gonna C me again the 11th of this month of November & C if he's gonna make it better.- I'm so frustrated with this Dr that when I'm done with him(I hope he will fix this awful problem,he created) & I will never deal with this Doctor again, ever.
Dr Ravinder Dahiya

this doctor don't like me telling him what i don't like about what he did and he says to me that: "nobody is perfect";that answer is irrelevant.I should have read reviews about this doctor,i am not happy with the way he has left me.:(