Crown Lengthening SO HAPPY! - Falls Church, VA

I have had bonds on my teeth for 30 years and was...

I have had bonds on my teeth for 30 years and was looking into veneers. My dentist said the first thing I needed to do was get a procedure called "Crown Lengthening" done. He sent me to Dr. Garrett Gouldin in Falls Church, VA. I was fairly apprehensive and not too happy that I needed this extra procedure. The day of I decided to forego any of the pills or sleep options and took two Advil and went in. I was totally numb and didn't feel anything. Afterward I thought I would be very sore because it took the better part of 2 hours as I was having ten teeth done. But honestly I've had absolutely NO pain whatsoever. I have kept up on the Advil and soft food but that's about it. Amazingly, my smile looks SO much better and that's BEFORE we've even done the veneers. I am really pleased I had this done and Dr. Gouldin was a total pro. LOVE this guy. Good sense of bed side manner and a total perfectionist. I'm thrilled with what he did for me.
Dr. Garrett Gouldin

First class Doctor. Excelled in every category including and especially the results. Really recommend this guy.