Crown Lengthening & Porcelain Veneers to Replace Bonding - Northern Virginia

My bonds were 25 years old and it was time to get...

My bonds were 25 years old and it was time to get an update. First I had to get a crown lengthening procedure followed by removing the bonds followed by temporary veneers followed by Permanent Porcelain Veneers. I am still in the temporaries and set to get the Permanent veneers February 4, 2016. I lobbied hard for the E-Max porcelain by Ivoclar because of the good advice from this website.

Semi Finals

Front for didn't fit and need to be redone. What do you guys think of the color. I wasn't sure at first but it 57 years old I'm thinking this might just be perfect

FINALS ARE DONE !

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with my finals. It was quite a journey. I have to say there was no pain in the process but I did take the lowest dose Xanax possible and used the Nitrous Oxide on the last two procedures. Not because of pain but just a little anxiety. Before we put the final front four in we decided to lengthen the centrals a quarter of a millimeter and shorten the laterals a quarter as well. This gave me much less of the "picket fence" look and more of a natural smile. I just LOVE them. He was patient and always committed to my satisfaction and that took my anxiety level down.

One week later

They feel very comfortable and I am thrilled with the natural look.

Side by side beginning to end

Before and after. Love my EMAX veneers!

6 Months Later

Of all the things I've ever done, getting the veneers has made me the happiest. I still love them and my dentist as much as the first day I got them....maybe more!
Arlington Dentist

Dr. Brian Peyser did an absolutely fabulous job on my smile. He has a great chair-side manner which is quite necessary for this long and somewhat emotional process. He works with a great deal of precision and ability and was always committed to my satisfaction. The bottom line was that he produced a first-rate result. I practically cried when I saw the finished product. Excellent dentist. Excellent human being. Recommend him HIGHLY!