36 Year Old with Tubular Deformity - Falls Church, VA

After going to various consultations for breast...

After going to various consultations for breast correction I finally found an expert were I felt comfortable and safe with. Dr. Mesbahi is definitely the top doctor for cosmetic surgery. I can't imagine being on someone else surgery and complication arises as did in my case. I had suffered with tubular breast deformity all these years and did not know till I was cut open. Would you rather be cut open having complications with top doctor who specializes in cosmetic surgery and cancer experience who invests his resources time and energy in cosmetic advances, medical conferences, and impeccable surgery approaches or doctor that invest his time and resources to make his office pretty with all unnecessary frills to con you into a serious procedure like your buying a car? Dr. Mesbahi is a true physician that cares and invests his time and energy in all aspects of medical conditions, cancer, complications, and the newest cosmetic advancement and technologies. I new he was the one when he only recommended the safest approach during my evaluation and didn't tell me what I want to hear to close a sale. He was completely honest and there were no surprises to add extra stressors. Him and his team give another meaning to personalized care and have made a complicated case a great relaxing experience.

Other office consultations had great marketing teams and beautiful offices. They even had multiple un skilled employees "evaluating" me before getting five minutes with doctor who's gonna cut me. I kid you not literally at one location I was put in a room and three different young girls came in asking me questions who had no medical experience. Not nurses not medical assistants. Im obviously educated enough to realize all my invested money is being contributed to there excess unnecessary office overhead.

After ALL those consultations in the DC Metro area Dr. Mesbahi is the ONLY top doctor that ensures the best possible desired results are delivered in any circumstances with the safest approach and reasonable pricing.
McLean Plastic Surgeon