28 Year Old T.V. Weather Personality, Looking for a Dentist to Perfect my Smile - O Fallon, IL

I work in television and I selected this dentist...

I work in television and I selected this dentist because of the pictures on her website. Always hated the dentist, but always had pretty decent teeth. My natural teeth were good enough to get me a job in television, but with HD now a days, I had grown more and more insecure about how my teeth look on television. I had found myself smiling less so that I would show my teeth less. This did not gone over well at work. So I made up my mind to get porcelain veneers. I went to Dr. Thompson and got 10 veneers. They did 4 Impress veneers in the front and Emac on the surrounding 6 veneers. My teeth look great and nobody knows that I had work done. They just ask me what I use to whiten my teeth and I nicely tell them Crest Whitestrips.
Saint Louis Dentist

Great bedside (or chairside) manner. I was very impressed with everything. I got sedation to get my veneers put on because I was afraid of the prepping process which included needles. So, I don't have much to say about the actual process because I was sedated the whole time. I was told that my appointment took 2 hours and I did fine. I only went to this office twice. Once for the prepping and temporaries (when I got sedated), then a second time to take the temporaries off and get the permanent veneers put on (I did not get sedated at this appointment because I didn't have to get any shots). I am very happy with this dentist and my results. Thank you.