Getting my Body Back-Amazing!

46 Year Old Mother of Two Getting my Body Back with Liposuction and Tummy Tuck!!

I worked hard to stay fit and healthy until my late 30s when I landed my dream, but sedentary job. The weight creep and yoyo-ing began and my tummy area carried the brunt of it. Regular workouts, classes, machines, crunches-nothing touched the hanging tummy. In December of 2015, my husband told me to go take care of the trouble tummy area so I could move forward and do the thing I want to do. That is what I did and it has been awesome! It was everything I could have hoped for and more.

Pics- Finally!!!

Feeling amazing just over 4,weeks po. Down three pant sizes. Best thing I ever did for myself!

6 weeks!!!!! made it!

Made it to 6 weeks. Back go work and feeling quite good. Still in compression bodysuit with shorts but only wearing compression tank to bed. Scar is looking awesome. Walking three nights per week. No gym yet.

6 week pics

Just adding 6 week pics. I love my new tummy! I go back to my before pics when I think I'm swollen and say" oh...yeah..look at that before pic" lol

going o 7 weeks post op!

Feeling awesome.

8 weeks po!!

8 weeks po and feeling great. I'm down four sizes and 39 pounds. I have a bit of swelling in upper abs in the evening but for the most part I feel like myself. Getting back into gym workouts slowly. Incision is healing up so nicely with with skinmedica gel. I moisturize lipo areas daily and mist feeling is back.

Back in bikini after 19 years!!

12 weeks post op. Wore a bikini in our pool yesterday-first time back in a bikini in 19 years. It felt so awesome. Every ache and pain was worth it! I had the best surgeon and supportive family feeling very blessrd

Five month post-TT/MR w lipo

Well it is five months post op. Scar looks great. I feel smzxing. No swelling. I've lost 52 pounds and my body is transformed! I pick at some areas in my sides/ flanks that I wish were tighter but I'm not doing an workouts yet. I'm planning to start running and an workouts on Oct 1st. Im still treating scar with bio oil. Most days it doesnt really bother me. I have one thicker spot over tge mons but thin everywhere else. My plastic surgeon is amazing. He said he could do a little repair for that spot of scar but i dont know if i want to mess with ir.Loving the results.
Hyannis Plastic Surgeon

I really cannot say enough about Cape and Islands Plastic Surgery and Dr. Michael Loffredo. I had five consults and Dr. Loffredo rose above the rest easily. He was informative and genuine, but I sensed his confidence about my procedure and outcome which gave me an incredible sense of ease. I have healed well without complications. The staff at Cape and Island Plastic Surgery in both the Plymouth and Hyannis office locations are incredible-so helpful and responsive. My surgery was performed at Cape Cod Hospital and I cannot say enough about all of the staff there-from pre-op to post op and all of the nurses and aides, the level of care was outstanding. I stayed in the hospital two nights and I felt so well cared for by the time it was time to head home. Dr. Loffredo's level of skill as a surgeon is incredible and I am still in awe. It is like Christmas everyday when I get up and look in the mirror or get dressed. I have lost close to three pants sizes in a little over 3 weeks and my shape was not this cute in my 20's! Dr. Loffredo monitors every aspect of the recovery closely to ensure I am healing properly and getting the best result. I have never once second guessed my decision and I just realized that I was never nervous about the actual surgery itself or the outcome. I knew I was in the best possible hands with Dr. Loffredo. I also saw Dr Loffredo's associate, Dr. Seth Jones for one appointment and he was equally professional and kind. I highly recommend this office for any plastic surgery needs you may have and I am referring my family and friends.