34 Y.o - Fall River, MA

So I am scheduled to have a TT with lipo of flanks...

So I am scheduled to have a TT with lipo of flanks in September and I am totally stoked to finally be doing this!! After putting on massive weight with my one and only son 12+ years ago, my body's shape has never been the same; even when returning to pre pregnancy weight my body has never been able to bounce back. I was young when I had my son and didn't realize how hard it would be to lose all the weight; and that gaining all that weight would transform me into into an oopa-loom-pa! :) I keep on looking at myself thinking how I will look, heal, fit into clothes after?? So many questions, am I selfish for doing this? I'm really not that vain, but this is something I've wanted for YEARS!! and it will help my self esteem so much!! I'm posting a picture so you all can see my body type; I'm am chubby but as u can see my stomach is the biggest part of me!! Cant WAIT to say LaVie!!!! Any tips prior to surgery and post op care, such as quicker healing, scar treatment etc ... would be most helpful. Thank you!!

Pics

Update

Dr. Rex transformed my body!! absolutely amazing! This is me 2 weeks p/o. Very personable... shines in the OR, and always answered all my questions and concern! Highly recommendable ????????
Fall River Plastic Surgeon