Needed a Better Contour, Better Shape - Fall River, MA

As soon as I was introduced to Dr. Mark Lowney I...

As soon as I was introduced to Dr. Mark Lowney I knew that I could trust him. I came into his office with little hope of bettering my appearance. But by the time I left I was assured he could do wonders by showing me his patience, empathy, and his sincere interest in what I am looking for. Dr. Lowney took the time to listen to what I was uncomfortable with personally and physically. He is very respectful and has an amazing depth of knowledge in his field. He lets you know that your worth the time. I highly recommended him to anyone looking for honest, respectful and a comfortable environment. I wouldn't go to anyone else and will refer him to my friends and anyone looking for 1st class results!!!! Thank you again dr lowney , you changed the way I see myself for the better.
Fall River OB/GYN

Dr. Lowney is extremely knowledgeable. He is sincere, empathetic and seeks to make you feel good again. He is a wonderful surgeon and couldn't ask for more.