Capsular Contraction and No Communication - Fall River, MA

Dr. Rex performed my breast augmentation with lift...

dr. Rex performed my breast augmentation with lift just over a year ago and I was initially thrilled with the results. I had implants prior to this sent but they were severely worn out and replacement. the Symmetry I received with this set of implants is much better but unfortunately I'm suffering from capsular contraction on my left breast. after speaking to dr. Rex about this we determined that surgery was the only option which I started to plan for. I moved out of state but intended on returning within the first year to minimize surgery costs. I called the office 8 times and was told the doctor or office manager would get back to me so we could schedule my surgery and I could get back to normal with out to this complication but they never called or assisted me in setting up this very important appointment. I'm now screwed because I'm outside of 1st year. Awesome. Also other procedures a huge waste of $
Fall River Plastic Surgeon