Couldnt Be Happier - Fall River, MA

I went to Dr Lowney with what I would consider...

I went to Dr Lowney with what I would consider severe asymmetry. After years and years of research, I knew not expect perfection. I researched several doctors in the area, and went to two consults. I knew Dr Lowney was the one for me. Double Board Certified, and has his own surgical center right in office. Read amazing reviews and he is highly recommended in our area. He was so thorough and informative. His office was quite busy and he never once made me feel rushed. I expressed my hope to at least achieve some symmetry. I haven't been able to wear stripes, v neck, strapless, even tanks! My right breast was so small it just swam in the bra cup and you could see right down most shirts! Let's not even discuss bathing suits. I already knew I wanted saline, giving my doctor the ability to fill and play during surgery. He informed me that my chest cavity is slightly caved, so he thought above the muscle would look best. I tried on sizers,and decided on 300-350 for my left, larger breast, and 350-400 on the right, almost non existent breast. Moderate profile to achieve the natural look I desired. He discussed how he would do his best to achieve symmetry, he considers himself a "perfectionist". He told me wanted me to feel good with and without clothes! That's what I wanted to hear!!
I woke up from surgery and couldn't believe my eyes! Two perfectly symmetrical breasts!! We had never discussed nipple placement, but the right was completely higher than the left. Never thought to discuss with him because I figured it would entail something invasive, but nope, they were perfect too! I don't know how he did it! I ended up with 320 on the left and 410 on the right. They were big, hard and high, but they have beautifully settled into shape. Surgery was a breeze, only needed pain meds for day of and the following day. Dr Lowney called that very evening to check in on me and I have had several follow ups since. I can't say enough about Dr Lowney and the staff at Advanced Body Sculpting! The girls are so helpful and professional. Dr Lowney is incredibly talented!! He is quite skilled in his craft, and uses the most advanced techniques! I can't thank him enough for what he has done for my self esteem, I never imagined I could look like this!! My only regret is not having done this year's ago, but I am thrilled with my results! Dr Lowney went above and beyond my expectations! A perfectionist in my book!!
Fall River OB/GYN