45 Yrs Old - Fairfield, CT

Dr. Rosenthal is an EXCEPTIONAL plastic surgeon...

Dr. Rosenthal is an EXCEPTIONAL plastic surgeon who not only achieves his patients’ goals but truly CARES about his patients.
My experience with Dr. Rosenthal has always been outstanding. Many years ago he did my breast implants and they look so natural that people can’t tell they are not my natural breasts. Since then he has done Liquid Facelifts on me “artistically” placing Radiesse and Juvederm creating a beautifully balanced face.
I continue to receive complements saying: “you never change”, “you look great” and I just smile…..knowing that I have a “magician” behind me that keeps me looking natural & timeless.
He spent a tremendous amount of time with me before and after my procedures speaking extensively, and in great detail to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted and addressed my countless questions & concerns. The staff is helpful and professional making the overall experience comfortable.
Dr. Rosenthal loves what he does. He is a true ARTIST in every way. I am so grateful that I am in the best hands possible that I can fully TRUST.

AD - Fairfield , CT