305cc Sientra textured, unders, 2 kids breastfed, 5ft 95lbs

I've been stalking this site for about a year now....

I've been stalking this site for about a year now. I've always wanted a BA, but I wanted to be sure I was done having children. Well, both kids have been breastfed, and are thriving! So it's time to upgrade the girls! I've chosen to have my BA done by Dr. Alfred Sofer located in Fairfield, CT. The consultation went well, he and his patient coordinator answered all my concerns and questions, he has great credentials, and an impressive case portfolio. My major concerns are capsular construction, infection, bottoming out, double bubble and silicone leakage. He recommends using a textured implant for me because I am small, he said there is less of a chance for capsular contraction with textured and said it has a better chance of staying in place because of the texture. My pre-op is on August 29th!!!

Pre-op was today!

So the size I'm going with is 305cc Sientra textured moderate plus. Surgery date is Sept. 9th. This is getting too real! Nervous and excited!

Wish boobies

Just some pics of the look I'm trying to achieve.

Before Breadtfeeding Deflated Me

This is what I want my girls used to look like before over 4 years of breastfeeding. This is the look I'm trying to regain.

It's done!!

Today was surgery day! I arrived at CT surgery center at 6:30 am. All the nurses, anesthesiologists and staff were great! All very warm and accommodating. Dr. Sofer marked me up and before I knew it I woke up in recovery. So I went with Sientra textured moderate + profile 305cc. I am
A bit more sore than expected but I'm able to get up by myself, use the bathroom, walk around and feed my self. So I'm just hoping recovery with be uneventful and that my new boobs will settle nicely!!

Better view of breasts the day of Surgery

PO day 1 side views

Pic in a zip front bra

I'm still very sore but made it through the day by taking Tylenol. I plan on going back to work tomorrow at my desk job. I also have my 1st post op visit. So far so good. I hope my recovery continues to go smoothly.

Post op Appt

Went to my first post op appt. Everything is looking good so far! The bandages are off and I go back in 2 weeks for another check up. I went to work today. I was a little tired but felt good considering I had my BA on Friday.

Post Op Day 4

6 days post op

So far so good. The only pain I'm experiencing is morning boob. It's very sore in the morning.

10 days post op

Feeling good. Morning boob is slowly going away. Haven't been on anybtyoenof meds for days now. Still have a bit of tightness and heaviness but so far so good.

Almost 2 weeks

Posting pics of my incisions. I have bruising on my left incision that has improved.

In bra and in a tee shirt

Just a few pics in a bra and in a tee to show projection.

17 days post

Just some pics. I like my lower pole fullness how it is right now, so I'm hoping that my textured implants won't drop much more. I do still have a little bulge in my upper pole which means my muscle is still tigh around the implant and needs to relax. But I hoping once it relaxes, it won't cause my lower pole to increase. Fingers crossed.

3 weeks PO

I go for my 3 week post op visit. I will ask if I can start wearing an underwire bra because I love where my implants are sitting right now. The upper and lower pole fullness are ideal to me and I'm kinda afraid of them dropping any lower. I'm hoping because they are textured that they won't settle much more. I hear that wearing and underwire bra in the early stages can also create a crease which I really don't have. My left breast hasn't more of a crease than my right. I'm hoping the underwire can both help my implants stay in their current position and also create a crease. I will follow my PS orders though.

Underwire bra approval

I went to my 3 week appt with my PS last Thursday and asked for approval to wear an underwire bra. I love the position my implants are in and fear that they might drop any further causing my nipples to be too high (I'm just not crazy about that look). He approved my request. I would love to hear from anyone who used an underwire early to help keep there implants in place. I'm attaching some photos of my supportive bra and just some current pics.

A little over 6 weeks PO

Just posting some pics of my six week progress. I'm loving the position of the implants. However they still are kinda firm but I'm hearing they will soften up by 3 months PO.

Almost 3 months PO

Pics of my progress at 3 months PO. They definitely softened up a lot in the last month.
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon