I visited my doctor for this procedure and was...

I visited my doctor for this procedure and was blown away—not just by his skills, which are extraordinary—but with the level of interest he had in me, his patient. He was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable and truly placed me at ease. Within minutes he broke barriers of fear on my part. I felt he cared about me. I came in just for lip injections and when he recognized that I only needed a small amount in my lips he offered to inject the rest in my nasal folds, an area that had always bothered me. He did this all in the same price. First he numbed me and allowed that to absorb a while. Then he injected my nasal labial folds with incredible and obvious skill. He manipulated the area, contouring it for a long, long while. He spent a lot of time on my face, making it perfect. I saw results immediately and they were amazing!!!! He then injected my lips and worked on that area, beyond the initial injections. He takes pride in his work. He transformed me from feeling good about myself to feeling like a beauty queen…I was always happy with what I was born with; but after leaving his office, I actually felt beautiful. Now, almost a full day later, with the swelling gone, I love the results even more. Let me just add, if you are thinking about doing this, your choice of doctor is very, very important. I wish I had known about Dr. Gerrish before my last experience. They are not all the same and trust me, it is NOT just about sticking a needle inside you and walking out. You really want a doctor who takes pride in his work, loves what he does, loves people and has the magic of Michaelangelo in his hands. He has one of the most beautiful, luxurious establishments and his prices are so incredibly fair. To be honest, even if he worked out of a shack, I would go to him because HE and HIS WORK are amazing. Moreover, the people who work for him are cool and friendly—not snobbish. Put it this way, I had gone to higher priced doctor for my first facial procedure and I was NOT compelled to leave a review. Dr. Gerrish is exceptional and totally rad!
Lutherville Timonium Physician