Life Changing Labiaplasty - Fairfax, VA

I decided to have a labiaplasty after many years...

I decided to have a labiaplasty after many years of debating about it. My experience in the office was wonderful. They give you numbing cream to put on before they inject anything. This stuff really works! I didnt feel anything. The procedure only took about an hour and his lovely PA Louisa is awesome at making you feel very comfortable. After he was finished I went home and rested. Best advice I could give is take about 2 days to rest and keep ice on the area. This will significantly decrease the swelling. Keep up on your pain meds too, don't get behind. Also, get flushable wipes and use those instead of toilet paper. It will help keep the area much cleaner and you have nothing sticking to you. By day 3 I was taking motrin. By day 5 I wasn't taking anything. The worst part I would say was day one when I got behind in pain meds and then after that a week later it got itchy. Benedryl works great at night to help the itching. I am now almost 4 weeks out and all of my stitches are gone and it has healed so well. It looks amazing! I can't thank Dr Mesbahi enough for his beautiful work.
McLean Plastic Surgeon

Since I can remember I have always had large labia minora. I have been thinking about getting this procedure done for a long time but didn't know who I could trust with this very sensitive issue. As a person who works in an operating room and works with many plastic surgeons it was a clear choice when I saw Dr Mesbahi's work. He is an amazing surgeon and is very kind and respectful, especially when it comes to sensitive issues such as this. He really cares about his patients that I have worked on with him and he showed that same care to me when I went to him. He talks to you about the procedure, what he is going to do, and will sit with you as long as you need to get any questions cleared up. He will always be my first choice when it comes to ANY kind of plastic or reconstructive surgery.