5'4, 130 lbs 20 Years Old. Love My Results! Still Recovering - Fairfax, Virginia

I always wanted a bigger bust, in my family we...

I always wanted a bigger bust, in my family we have small breasts. I have a small frame but wanted a more curvy appearance, and to fill out my clothes more femininely. I went with 375 cc. Before surgery I was a 34 A, and now I fit snug in a C cup and can fit a D cup. Its very new, surgery was May 13th. They look great and it is worth the money and pain!

13 days post op!

Swelling went down, they dropped some. Incisions dont hurt as bad

14 days--In sports bra

This is what I look like in a sports bra. My bust is proportionate to my body, and if I ever want them to look bigger I can wear a nice bra. (In four weeks I should be able to do that)

3 1/2 weeks Post Op

The size is staying the same now, and I had a minor freak out that I didn't go big enough but I think that's a common reaction. I'm very happy with my results and the incisions are healing nicely

Recent changes

My breasts look more natural now, and im not sure I like it. I also have light pink stretch marks around my nipples now.
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hess was great. Nice, funny and to the point. Very honest and straight forward. Gets things done quickly.