24 Years Old. Lip Injections (Juvederm) - Fairfax, VA

Dr. Chang and his staff are truly exceptional. I...

Dr. Chang and his staff are truly exceptional. I can say that I have never left the office disappointed.

The staff is lovely and extremely welcoming. They do everything possible to keep you comfortable. Also, appointments are never a hassle because they always try to accommodate you!

Dr Chang is amazing with lips and I couldn't be happier with my results. I love that he takes the time to analyze your facial structure/features to give you advice. He explained that it's better to build it up (like 1 syringe in few months) instead of doing few syringes in one visit. He's basically "layering" the filler which makes it look more natural and it last longer. Oh and it's not painful at all! Dr Chang puts some numb cream first and Juvederm has an anesthetic in it as well.

Everyone in my family and all my friends can agree that it was a great choice in picking Dr Chang. Few of my girlfriends went to see him as well because they loved the result I got.