23 Yr Old Rhinoplasty Procedure

I am 23 years old and will be having rhinoplasty...

I am 23 years old and will be having rhinoplasty done on the 1st of October with Dr. Asaria. I have wanted this procedure since I was younger..about 14years old. I would like a more refined and feminine nose that suites my face. After a couple consultations and meeting with Dr. Asaria, I believe that he will be able to accomplish this.

I recently had my pre-op appointment where a R.N. went over everything from how to prepare for the surgery, what to expect the day of the surgery, and what to expect post surgery and aftercare. She also gave me a booklet filled with all the information she talked about in greater detail. The staff has been very friendly and accommodating. I feel confident that the procedure will go well and I will be very happy with my results. I am nervous but also very excited for October 1st to come :) ....I will continue to post more about my rhinoplasty experience with photos!

POD 8 (cast removed) 08/01/15

POD 35 (Photo Update)

Dr. Asaria

Dr. Asaria and his team were wonderful. The entire experience was amazing and if I had to do it over again I would definitely choose Dr. Asaria. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. All my question were answered and they made me feel comfortable from the moment I met them. I am only a month and a half into my recovery and I am already so thrilled with the results. This is the nose I’ve always wanted and I couldn’t be happier…and I know that as the months pass by it will continue to look even better :) He is truly a great surgeon and an artist. I would recommend anyone who is looking to have a rhinoplasty procedure done to book a consult with him.