Flat Tummy at 64 Years Old! Imagine That! - San Antonio, TX

I have always been on the slender side, but...

I have always been on the slender side, but through the years, I gained about 15 pounds, and a lot of that showed in my tummy. I finally decided to do something for myself & had upper and lower tummy liposuction. I'm very pleased with the results and thrilled to have a flat stomach after all these years. The procedure and recovery was easier than I expected, and I recommend tummy liposuction to anyone who is considering this procedure.
Dr. Kimberly Finder

In every aspect of this procedure, Dr. Finder was wonderful. She is personable, professional, very knowledgeable, comforting, very experienced in her work, and she gives clear expectations. I could not have asked for more of her. Additionally, her team of nurses and office employees are just as professional, caring, and capable. I like that Dr. Finder's practice is for females only, and I will definitely return to her should I decide on other procedures in the future.