Upper bleph, Annapolis, Maryland, March 6, 2017 (age 51)

Upper bleph, Annapolis, Maryland, March 6, 2017 (age 51)

I'm on day 5. I think yesterday was the worst. By worst I don't mean pain. Have not had pain, but I'm ready to feel normal. I took off work to have this done and keep telling myself that. This is not a few days off and "let's see what I can get done while recuperating" so I've been making myself rest, not doing housework, not much really but basic chores. I did not stop using ibuprofen as I was told to do as I have had a sore shoulder, so not sure if my bruising would be better/worse. The surgery itself was over quick. The initial numbing shots were nothing painwise. I had taken a valium as prescribed and I think that helped a LOT as far as anxiety. We were joking in the surgery room; then again I've seen Dr. Buhrer for several procedures now (closings from Moh's surgery) and I trust him completely. When I can find a before picture I will post it, funny I did not have one so you can see what the surgery actually accomplished. I'm going to post every few days as I feel that's the best way. From day 1 to today, day 5, I do see improvement but not much the first 4 days.
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon