Extremely happy patient!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I first met with Dr. Levine in late September for butt implants. He quickly explained the risks of implants and the better treatment option for me and my body. Dr. Levine was extremely informative and has good bed side manners. He took the time to answer my million questions and not once did I feel rushed, or like I was wasting his time. Christy his office receptionist is amazing!! She is quick to answer my emails and questions. It was a joy to deal with a someone that is great at their job and loves what they do. My surgery was October 18th and the surgical team made me so comfortable. The team was so nice and informative, they answered all my questions and made me feel like I was at home. My recover went so well I only needed Advil for the pain. Sleeping was a bit hard because I'm a back sleeper besides that I have no complaints. I am 3 months post surgery and love my results and wearing jeans now :) Thank you Thank you so much Dr.Levine and your entire team!!